Bradburys is a leading Food Business which has been providing quality cheese to consumers, sourced from regions of the United Kingdom and around the globe, and is very highly regarded amongst the retail community. The key to Bradbury’s success can be attributed to the winning combination of industry knowledge and experience coupled with continuous innovation to meet future customer trends and demands.
- Organise and plan administration for the operations team
- Communicate and work with team leaders to plan activities
- Full communication with other departments to manage effective customer service
- Proactively resolving problems and issues
- Developing improved ways of working and implementing change
- Monitoring orders to meet customer requirements
- Complete relevant paperwork and administration to Bradbury’s procedures
- Monitoring put away of product in the correct location
- Recognition of products and SKU’s
- Understanding date codes and rotation of products to minimise stock losses
- Adhere to manual handling requirements
- Observe food hygiene and control
- System operation – Red Prairie
- Understand Bradbury’s Procedures
- Computer literate in Excel, and Word, experience of Red Prairie an advantage.
- Self-motivated, have excellent problem solving skills, and have the ability to set and achieve targets and timescales.
- Organised and a good team worker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to make decisions and take responsibility for actions
- The role is primarily rotating shifts including one weekend in four
Applications by CV to Holly Mellor
Closing Date 10th February 2017