Bradburys is a leading UK food business and has been providing quality cheese to consumers, sourced from regions of the United Kingdom and around the globe, and is very highly regarded amongst the retail and foodservice community. The key to our success can be attributed to the winning combination of industry knowledge and experience coupled with continuous innovation to meet future customer trends and demands.
We are now recruiting for a new member of the Business Delivery Team to cover Maternity leave.
Duties will include:
- Multi-tasking approach to manage very varied tasks and activities.
- High levels of teamwork to contribute to project success.
- Play a key role in the control and delivery of customer requests.
- The role requires good communication skills with staff across site and the ability to build relationships internally.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining speed and attention to detail with the ability to prioritising work load.
- To conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures.
- Uphold and promote company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity.
- To be conversant with and participate in activities and developments relevant to the post.
- To maintain strict confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- To present and promote an appropriate public image in representing Bradbury’s
- To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required for the post.
We are looking for a determined and tenacious individual who is keen to work very hard to maintain the Business Delivery Team success for both the customer and across Bradbury’s business. Flexibility, fast paced responses and excellent communication skills along with the ability to solve problems will be an absolute necessity with the confidence and clarity of thought to make it happen.
So we’d love you to apply if you have the experience and attitude to be part of a winning team.
Applications by CV to
Closing Date 17th February 2017
This role will be advertised internally and externally